Star Trips plan for Families in Costa Rica and Orlando Florida
This is the winning combination for families looking for some exotic vacationing among nature and animals, as well as some fun and action. You can have all this in just three lodging places – all of them unique and quite pampering – very few moves and long drives, and only one flight mid-trip, less than three hours long.
Further information about the family attractions in Costa Rica included in this trip can be found in the article Star Trips in Costa Rica.
You can extend your stay in Orlando or Costa Rica for an extra cost.
This tour plan includes:
· 7 nights in a villa with three or four bedrooms, a games room, a large fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area, a big living room, and a private pool in Orlando, close to the Disney, Universal and Sea World parks.
Good selection of Villas in Orlando can be found and ordered at:
· Renting a minivan for a week in Orlando.
· 5-day entry to the Disney theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood, and Epcot Centre + 2-day tickets to Disney’s water parks + Entry to the indoor interactive theme park Disney Quest.
Tickets for Parks and Attractions in Orlando:
Best of Orlando
At Costa Rica:
· Six nights at an enchanting resort with many activities and nature hikes in a cloud forest at “Lands in Love” in Costa Rica.
4 nights at a national park full of animals and amazing
beaches at a luxurious
hotel in Manuel
· Private shuttles in Costa Rica between your hotels and the airport.
· Three days of activities and
tours in the cloud forest and an active volcano in Costa
Rica which include:
1. Birdwatching tour + “Canopy Combo” (ziplines across treetops)
2. Orchid tour + white-water rafting (including lunch)
3. A trip across hanging bridges in the forest + a tour at the foot of Arenal volcano + tour and swimming in La Fortuna waterfalls + Baldi hotspring park with 25 pools and waterslides.
· Three tours in the Manuel Antonio National Park area
on the Atlantic Ocean shore:
1. Guided tour to Manuel Antonio National Park where you will see monkeys, sloths, racoons, and birds up close in their natural environment.
2. Katamaran boat ride including lunch, swimming, snorkelling and seeing dolphins, sea turtles and whales (in season).
3. Sailing through a mangrove forest with “Rafa the Monkey Whisperer” as monkeys jump onto your boat and eat straight out of the palm of your hand.
You can add the following tours:
Cape Canaveral Space
Airboat ride in the swamps
Ripley’s Believe it or Not museum, Wonderworks museum, Titanic museum
Orlando Magic NBA games
In Costa Rica:
From Lands in
Canyoning (Rappelling down a waterfall)
Quad bike trip in Arenal
Mountain bike tour in Arenal
Kayaking in Arenal lake
Butterflies in Arenal
Stalactite cave tour
Trip to Poas volcano and La Paz waterfalls
On the way from Lands in Love to Manuel Antonio you can go on a crocodile safari.
From Manuel Antonio:
Gourmet tour in Villa Vanilla, a spice farm – includes lots of taste testing!
To purchase this package or find out more information about this and other trip options to Costa Rica and Orlando, contact Sigalit Bar.